The Violence Against Women Act (VAWA) is a law that provides protection from victims of domestic violence, dating violence, sexual assault, and stalking who are seeking to access or maintain federally-assisted housing.
- Additional Guidance for Multifamily Owners and Management Agents
- The Violence Against Women Act of 2013
- VAWA Notice of Occupancy Rights (HUD Form 5380)
- VAWA Model Emergency Transfer Plan (HUD Form 5381)
- VAWA Certification of Domestic Violence (HUD Form 5382)
- VAWA Model Emergency Transfer Request (HUD Form 5383)
- VAWA Lease Addendum (HUD Form 91067)