NDHFA’s Champion of Affordable Housing Awards recognize and celebrate the work of individuals who have made exceptional contributions to affordable housing in North Dakota.
Homeownership awards honor the loan officers, financial institutions, and real estate agents that partner with the agency to provide its homeownership programs.
- Top Performer is based primarily on loan production.
- Rising Star honors increased production over the previous calendar year.
- Excellence recognizes best practices and outstanding program delivery.
NDHFA’s Legacy award recognizes an individual who has demonstrated outstanding efforts at advocating for or providing affordable housing or related services in North Dakota.
- 2022 Homeownership Awards, learn more about the winners
- Excellence – Town & Country Credit Union and Gate City Bank
- Performace, Loan Officer – Aaron Stoneberg and Brian Johnson
- Performance, Real Estate Agent – Olivia Wellenstein and Katherine Kiernan
- 2022 Legacy Awards – Jacob Reuter and Dwight Barden
- 2021 Homeownership Awards, learn more about the winners
- Rising Star – Unify Home Lending, Inc.
- Excellence – Bremer Bank, Bravera Bank and The Union Bank
- Performance, Loan Officer – Debby Wisdom and Lisa Thuner
- Performance, Real Estate Agency – Aruna G. Hagen, Kym Enlow and Karen Johnston
- 2021 Legacy Award – Blake Strehlow
- NDHFA’s 2020 Awards were presented virtually, learn more about the winners
- Rising Star – First Class Mortgage III of Grand Forks
- Excellence – Dakota Community Bank & Trust and
- First International Bank & Trust
- Performance, Loan Officer – Kristin Sevald and Travis Lang
- Performance, Real Estate Agent – Megan Heaton and Tyler Lindell