Resilient Homebuyer Program
Through the Resilient Homebuyer Program, NDHFA provides Minot residents whose homes were damaged by the 2011 Souris River Flood or whose homes are being bought out for flood protection with an affordable mortgage loans and up to $60,000 in purchase assistance.
Am I Eligible?
1) You must purchase a single-family home within Minot city limits that is both outside the 100-year floodplain and within a qualified Resilient Neighborhood.
2) You must meet income limits, which vary based on family size. Include projected income from all sources for the 12 months following the date of application.
|Household Size||Income Limit||Household Size||Income Limit|
3) The purchase price of the property must be at or below $271,164.
Limits effective as of May 1, 2018.
How Do I Apply?
CDM Smith for
documentation of eligibility, (701) 837-5813. Their office is located in
the Arrowhead Shopping Center, and is open Monday – Friday from 9:00 AM
to 4:00 PM.
2) Apply for an NDHFA mortgage loan through an
NDHFA Participating Lender.
These lenders originate NDHFA loans and sell them
to the agency and have the availability to estimate the maximum
incentive amount available to your household.
3) All buyers must complete an NDHFA-approved Homebuyer Education Course.
Contact the Planning and Housing Development Division at (701) 328-8080 or (800) 292-8621.